Latest News

VIP perk missing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Statiegeld Statiegeld 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Statiegeld
    Statiegeld
    Participant

Hello, earlier today I became VIP after donating, and the first thing I did was to explore all the !VIP and !VIP2 menu options.
    I noticed that while browsing the !VIP2 menu to edit the Infected settings that I didn’t see all the options for the Tank.

According to the description of the Versus Gold package I should be able to choose the following options:

➡️ TANK

1. ADRENAL GLANDS
    INCREASED ATTACK SPEED.
    2. JUGGERNAUT
    BONUS HEALTH.
    3. METABOLIC BOOST
    INCREASED MOVEMENT SPEED.
    4. STORM CALLER
    A ZOMBIE WAVE WILL SPAWN WITH YOU.
    5. DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
    A SECOND TANK WILL SPAWN WITH YOU.
    BOTH TANKS WILL HAVE REDUCED HEALTH.

I can’t choose option #5, why not? Do I need to be a certain rank or have a certain amount of points? Please explain 🙂

Best regards,

Statiegeld

Profile photo of NiTro
    NiTro
    Keymaster

Hello…i’m sorry some advantages or options not available because of technical reasons…But all else you need it’s available…We hope you enjoy.

Profile photo of Statiegeld
    Statiegeld
    Participant

Ah too bad, not a big deal though: I can always buy a 2nd tank with 30 points 😛

A thing that IS bothering me though is the fact that I can’t join the server. I thought VIP members could always join and that a non-VIP player would be kicked to make room. That is not the case because I want to play right now but I can’t join 🙁 🙁 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.